For foreigners in the Czech Republic - IT a Telekomunikace
- Hlavní město Praha
Do you want to work for TOP leading IT company and develop your skills?
Would you like to have a unique opportunity to work on large open source projects for a world leading companies?
Do you have a desire to live in Prague (Czech rep.) and travel to European capitals?
Are you ready to boost your career in an international global leading IT company?
Send me your CV and we will contact you with more details!
What will be your role?
- Developing Hadoop, MapReduce or Spark applications for world top companies
- Programming in Java or Scala on large Big data projects across Europe
- 4 days in week spending on projects in western Europe - the rest of the week you will be in Prague
- Develop your skills and become a Hadoop expert
What are basic requirements?
- Min 2-3 years of programming in Java or Scala
- Previous experience with Hadoop, Spark or any other system for distribution and interest in Big data
- Knowledge of SQL and UNIX shell scripting
- English on communicational level - daily communication with team members or clients
- Working from Prague (Czech Rep.) with desire to travel within Europe
- EU citizenship (EU passport is required)
Why is this unique opportunity for your career?
- Background of TOP leading international IT company who take care of their employees and fully develop their potential and talents (International Certifications and Trainings in Big Data)
- A unique experience for your career - in one year you collect such an amount of experience that would take many years in a non-travelling mode
- mixed international community
- 25 days of holidays and vast amount of benefits
- a great salary package + relocation fee
- living in Prague a wonderful city in the heart of Europe
key words: Hadoop, Java, Scala, Big data, Spark, shell scripting, Europe, Map Reduce, Prague, developer, programmer, Hadoop, Java, Scala, Big data, Spark, shell scripting, Europe, Map Reduce, Prague, developer, programmer, Hadoop, Java, Scala, Big data, Spark, shell scripting, Europe,