For foreigners in the Czech Republic - IT a Telekomunikace - IT a Telekomunikace
For international manufacturing company, we are currently hiring a strategic position of Agile Transformation Manager. Work place is in Pardubice region.
As Head of Project Management team, you will lead several SW delivery transformation projects based on Agile/ Lean principles.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing group of SW delivery Project Managers focusing on execution of agile principles
- Leading several transformation projects, identifying and implementing necessary changes to enable team performance on efficient level
- Responsible for high performance leadership and motivation of team members based on agile techniques (stan-ups, grooming, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc.)
- Coaching internal team members, stakeholders and customers on correct agile principles
Successful candidate´s profile:
- Approx. 5 years of SW project management experience
- Experience in leading transformation projects based on agile or lean principles
- Knowledge and understanding of SW development best practices (TDD, CI, etc.)
- Excellent leadership (up to 15 direct subordinates) and mentoring skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to push innovative solutions through
- English on advanced level
- Apply your strong project management, agile and leadership skills within challenging SW development transition change
- Become the key agile evangelist to implement this methodology throughout all SW processes
- Leading SW development projects for the biggest international customers in IT industry
- Company car for private use
- Attractive remuneration + benefits package
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Relocation package if applicable
Key words: agile, scrum, scrum master, lean, project manager, head of PM, transformation.