For foreigners in the Czech Republic - IT a Telekomunikace
- Hlavní město Praha
For our data science team we are looking for a big data engineer or a data scientist interested in the engineering side of the job.
We are building the analytics and data infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices.
What can we offer you?
- Working closely with our IoT team, that builds and connects the devices to get the data, and the data science team that analyzes it.
- Be part of a new R&D center in Prague
- Learn and work with the most modern IT technologies
- Small team, where clever and high-potential candidates are welcomed
- Experience with the standard Hadoop stack: Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig etc.
- Experience with the streaming stack: Kafka, Spark, Flink
- Software engineering skills (Java, shell scripting, python, Scala, …, Linux, version control)
- SQL and NoSQL databases
Nice working conditions:
- Start-up working atmosphere
- Strong innovative and flexible approach
- Smaller team of TOP class developers
- Multicultural environment – foreigners with valid work permit are WELCOMED!
- Further development and trainings on both technological and soft-skills level
- Flexible working hours
key words: big data, hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Kafka, Spark, Flink, Java, shell scripting, python, Scala, IoT, IIoT, Raspberry PI, Arduino, Node Red, The Things Network