IT a Telekomunikace - For foreigners in the Czech Republic
- Hlavní město Praha
Would you like to work for TOP international IT company and develop your skills?
Are you ready to boost your career as a Database Administrator?
Do you want to work for world leading companies?
Send me your CV for more information!
We are looking for junior and mid-level candidates!
What will be your role?
- System and database administration for world leading companies
- Backup and restore management, performance management
- Supporting a monitoring of ETL tasks
- Working in shifts (not during night) /you can start/end your shift at home/
- Daily communication in English with clients
What are basic requirements?
- English language on communication level
- Relevant experience with databases and SQL
- Knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting
- Long-term residence in Czech rep. (or EU countries)
Why is this unique opportunity for your career?
- A unique opportunity to develop and grow in global leading international IT company
- World class technical training and certifications
- Friendly international community
- 25 days of holidays and vast amount of benefits (Private medical care, Contribution for the Pension Fund, Life Insurance, Language courses, Card for sports, Meal Vouchers, Stock purchase program etc.)
- a great salary package
- Living in Prague a wonderful city in the heart of Europe
We are looking forward to meeting new team members!
Key words: database administration, administrator, Linux, Oracle, DB2, SQL, international team, Admin, DBA admin, Unix, database administration, administrator, Linux, Oracle, DB2, SQL, international team, Admin, DBA admin, Unix, database administration, administrator, Linux, Oracle, DB2, SQL, international team, Admin, DBA admin,