IČO/projekt - IT a Telekomunikace - IT a Telekomunikace - IT a Telekomunikace - IT a Telekomunikace
- Královéhradecký kraj
Infrastructure Engineer will drive the evolution of all aspects of Services portfolio whilst ensuring effective and good quality operational performance. The service portfolio covers back office infrastructure applications (e.g. Microsoft SCCM 2012 and Intune) to Productivity and Collaboration Tools (e.g. Microsoft Office 365) and their delivery to End User devices. The role holder will be responsible for leading a team of three EUC support engineers in providing high quality operations and project support.
EUC services are provided to global business, covering 20 sites and 1,000 users.
The primary location for the role will be Hrade Králové, Czech Republic location.
Occasional European travel may be required (e.g. once every 2 months).
The role reports to the Information Communication Technology (ICT) Team Lead.
The essential requirements for this role include:
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in an IT support environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience with implementation, configuration and operation of Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Intune platforms as well as corresponding device configuration.
- At least 2 years’ experienced with implementation, configuration and operation of Microsoft Office365, including advanced knowledge of Exchange online and Skype for Business.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory in both on-premise and Azure implementations.
- Line manager or team leader experience.
- Experienced in providing technical consultancy to other IT staff.
- Experience in working in infrastructure Project teams.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Logical troubleshooting skills to successfully breakdown and resolve complex issues.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal in English language.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
The key responsibilities for this role are to:
- Own and drive the quality and evolution of Services portfolio.
- Ensure change is planned and delivered in a controlled, low risk manner, working with defined change processes.
- Ensure that Services meet or exceed defined service levels, identifying opportunities for improvement where possible.
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver workload to the required quality, timescales and cost. Coach and mentor the team to continuously learn and improve.
- Contribute to the overall success of the ICT Team by support the ICT Team Lead as required.
- Provide support to diagnose end user hardware, software or application issues or requests and either resolve or escalate as required.