IČO/projekt - IT a Telekomunikace
- Královéhradecký kraj
The ICT Support Engineer role works as with the IT Helpdesk to provide high quality support to end users for all incidents and requests raised to the helpdesk. Although the role will provide support across the global ICT Service portfolio that works across the helpdesk, one of the key areas of responsibilities of this role is to own support and operations of all Microsoft end user services as used by EMEA business.
ICT services are provided to global business, covering 20 sites and 1,000 users. EMEA region covers 600 users across 10 sites.
The primary location for the role will be Hradec Králové.
Occasional European travel may be required (e.g. once every 2 months).
The role reports to the ICT Team Lead.
The essential requirements for this role include:
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in an IT support environment with an understanding of help desk tools and processes.
- Experience of providing End User Support in a Microsoft based environment, including Windows 10 device build and configuration, support of Microsoft Office365 Suite of services, Operation of Microsoft Infrastructure Management tools e.g. Microsoft Active Directory (Azure and On-premise), SCCM and Intune platforms.
- Experience of delivering first and second level support to end-users as part of a helpdesk team
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Logical troubleshooting skills to successfully breakdown and resolve complex issues.
- Good communication skills, both in written and verbal in the English language.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Customer-focused with a passion for providing high-quality customer service.
- Desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
The key responsibilities for this role are to:
- Provide users with high-quality support across the ICT Service portfolio.
- Ensure that ICT Services meet or exceed defined service levels, identifying opportunities for improvement where possible.
- Provide support to diagnose end-user hardware, software, infrastructure or application issues or requests and either resolve or redirect as appropriate ensuring compliance with helpdesk working processes.
- Own the delivery of Microsoft related End User Services in EMEA, ensuring service level compliance as well as identifying and driving areas of improvement.
- Ensure change is planned and delivered in a controlled, low-risk manner, working with defined change processes.
- Contribute to the overall success of the ICT Team by supporting the ICT Team Lead as required.
- Salary reflecting skills and experience.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Possibility to work on contract (IČO)
We are looking forward for your answer! Send us your CV!
Key Words: IT helpdes, IT support, L2 support, Hradec Kralove, Hradec Králové, Královéhradecký kraj, Pardubice, Pardubicko, Mircosoft, ICT support, IT podpora, ICO, IČO, IT helpdes, IT support, L2 support, Hradec Kralove, Hradec Králové, Královéhradecký kraj, Pardubice, Pardubicko, Mircosoft, ICT support, IT podpora, ICO, IČO