Project manager – Business Analyst Team
IČO/projekt - IT a Telekomunikace - IT a Telekomunikace
- Hlavní město Praha
- Planning of analysts capacities
- Planning and capacity, RFC and other task overview - establishing and regular provision of management reporting
- Managing all task given by BAT head
- Monitoring progress of all BAT team tasks and raising alerts, if any problems
- Monitoring open points, risks and issues & management reporting
- Following budget vs progress, management reporting
- Deputizing BAT manager whenever needed
- Giving tasks to BAT analyst and follow-up
- Preparing timetrack overview and insight for BAT manager to allow faster approvals
- Strong communication and leadership skills and positive attitude
- Very good english language
- Previous experience of Project or People management 5+ years
- Extremely talented and shining personallity without management experience can be considered
- Experience with business intelligence or analytics (or at least with any other IT or project delivery)
- Strong ownership and follow-up attitude
- Willingness & ability to work under stress, with changing priorities and overtime (if needed)
- Salary reflecting skills and experience.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Possibility to work on contract (IČO)