IT a Telekomunikace - IČO/projekt - IT a Telekomunikace
- Hlavní město Praha
Our client specializes in the development, implementation, management, and maintenance of credit bureaus, automated decision-making mechanisms, scoring models and all the other tools necessary to successfully manage credit risk in financial and non-financial institutions throughout their lifetime.
IT Infrastructure Engineer is a senior member of a team with wide range experience in infrastructure with solid knowledge about all crucial parts of IT infrastructure including servers, storages, firewalls, data centers, cloud platforms, operating systems and databases and other enterprise-grade technologies. IT Infrastructure Engineer closely works with IT Infrastructure & Software architects on definition of new standards and architecture, proactively monitors the environment and is engaged in resolution of critical incidents and complex changes. IT Infrastructure Engineer can work independently in a team without supervision, communicate with 3rd parties and manage and organize small deliveries.
What will be your task:
- Participation on definition of infrastructure design and standards, creation of related processes and proactive improvement of the environment;
- Involvement into complex infrastructure projects and migrations, including planning and implementation phases and communication with third parties;
- Advanced configuration of Microsoft Windows server, SQL, Exchange and other Microsoft products both on on-premise and cloud;
- Advanced configuration of VM-Ware, storage, network and other elements of physical infrastructure;
- Installation, advanced configuration and troubleshooting of physical hardware in cooperation with 3rd party support (mostly Dell, SonicWALL, FortiGate);
- Participation on request fulfillment, incident and change management.
What you need to know:
- experience with administration of medium-sized IT environments and willingness to participate on on-calls (ca 1 weekend a month);
- Hands-on experience with server hardware, including storages (preferably EMC/DELL Compellent) and firewalls (preferably FortiGate/SonicWALL);
- Experience with operation of Microsoft technologies (especially Windows server, SQL, Active Directory) and VMWare products in medium-size environments;
- Knowledge and experience with disaster recovery and business continuity, automation, monitoring including overview in systems architecture standards.
- Good communication skills and fluent English & Czech, willingness to travel occasionally.
What can we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a friendly multicultural environment
- Participation in international projects
- Usage of the latest Microsoft technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Offices near the city center and near the metro station
- Possibility to work on a contract (IČO)
- Place of work: Prague
- Start of work: ASAP - October/November
- Allocation: long term contract
- Cooperation form: Trade license contract
In case you are interested in to more details, let us know. Send us your CV!