For long term project we are looking for a new colleague:
· Contribute to the project solution in the areas of ontology engineering, semantic data modeling, data pipeline development.
· Learn and apply new industry standards for scientific data management.
· Develop proof-of-concept prototypes that demonstrate measurable improvements. Turn these prototypes into production services.
· Maintain and document code and algorithms in appropriate repositories.
· Adhere to DevOps best practices and SDLC processes.
· Hands-on experience with relational, graph and RDF databases.
· Ability to perform basic data processing tasks to manipulate/transform/merge data.
· Proven experience with data modeling.
· Fluency in SQL and English.
· Hands-on experience with DevOps tools and culture.
· Experience with semantic web technologies, linked data, and related standards.
· Experience with ontology engineering and semantic data modeling.
· Experience with SPARQL and SHACL languages.
· Experience with AWS stack.
Send us your CV.
Key words: Semantic, SPARQL, SHACL, RFD database