IT a Telekomunikace
- Hlavní město Praha
Team Leader C++
WHO WE ARE:
We are a rapidly growing technology company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Our platform, Netwrix Auditor, empowers organizations to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure regulatory compliance by proactively reducing the exposure of sensitive data and promptly detecting policy violations and suspicious user behavior.
This out-of-the-box solution for Windows/ Linux is used by thousands of mid-sized and enterprise customers all over the globe.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. (Ohio), the UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, India, Singapore and Russia (St. Petersburg).
The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve. Now we are looking for a Team Leader C++.
The successful candidate will lead a team of engineers focused on developing additional features requested by our customers.
- Develops extensions to the existing product to add new features or performance improvements;
- Organizes the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules.
- Strong technical background (strong C++ / C#, Win32);
- 3+ years of Windows applications development experience;
- Taking ownership of technical solutions from the design and architecture through development and unit testing;
- Effective communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Working closely with products managers to ensure that expectations are met and that project schedules are adhered to;
- Mentor less senior members of the staff with hands-on development work in high-pressure, time sensitive situations;
- Passion for quality;
- Ability to work under low level of supervision;
- Technical English.
- Office in a modern business center;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Upbeat working environment;
- Challenging projects and variety of tasks;
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress-code;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Free corporate English classes;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries);
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruits). J