IT a Telekomunikace
- Hlavní město Praha
We are a rapidly growing technology company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Our platform empowers organizations to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure regulatory compliance by proactively reducing the exposure of sensitive data and promptly detecting policy violations and suspicious user behavior. This out-of-the-box solution for Windows/ Linux is used by thousands of mid-sized and enterprise customers all over the globe.
Now we are looking for a Cloud Software Developer.
As part of a team you will participate in the development and support of the company cloud platform aimed at ensuring the security of our customers' IT infrastructure, reducing risks, threat detection, preventing data leakage and ensuring that information security policies comply with legal requirements.
- Implement and deploy to production big data analysis algorithms;
- Write code to implement microservices that deploy to cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure);
- Organize the optimal interaction of services within the system, taking into account scalability, security, stability and availability;
- Work with AWS/Azure platform cloud services: Lambda /Function, RedShift, Aurora, S3/BlobStorage and others.
- Experience as a software engineer in cloud-based software solutions (AWS/Azure);
- Proficiency in Python, knowledge of C# is a plus;
- Experience in organizing service interactions in a network using cloud technologies or on the basis of in-house developed services;
- Competent Linux user (bash, awk, xorg, netcat, etc);
- Experience or interest in working with NoSQL storage solutions (Hbase, Cassandra, DynamoDB, CosmosDB).
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Challenging projects and variety of tasks;
- 5 extra vacation days (total 25 days/per year);
- 7 fully paid sick days per year;
- Edenred Benefit Card;
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress-code;
- Free corporate Czech classes (English classes coming soon );
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries);
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Office in a modern business center;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruits).