IT a Telekomunikace
- Hlavní město Praha
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who is really interested in this area. We are introducing you the opportunity with a wide scope and what is the best - really early stage of the project - so your direct impact will be really significant. The choice of areas and technologies to fit your skills and interests - this is the opportunity which comes just once in a life :)
Our client is a global company in the area of renewable energy. The company is building the next generation systems - energy systems powered by intelligent transactive markets, ubiquitous sensors, intensive analytics services.
What is the opportunity about?
You could contribute to our project from a wide variety of areas:
- Time series analysis and predictive models - generation forecasting, load forecasting, energy market price forecasting, analysis of sensor data across the whole energy value chain
- Analytics services for virtual power plant/demand-side management platform
- Anomaly detection and predictive maintenance for various assets in the energy grid
- Development of automated energy trading agent intelligence - forecasts, trading strategies, backtests)
- Development of energy-efficiency services based on data analytics
- Cooperation with SW Engineers, energy experts, economists, product managers
You would be responsible for:
- Data cleaning, exploratory analysis, visualization
- Feature engineering, model building, training, evaluation
- Machine learning applications - your product
- You would be involved in the data-backend - stram processing and storage
- Proposing and testing new hypotheses for potential services
- Keeping up-to-date with development in machine learning and energy sector
What you should know:
Data Science SW stack:
- Python - numpy/scipy/matplotlib/sklearn/pandas/…
- Deep learning - Tensorflow, Keras
- Overview of machine learning and statistics
SW engineering skills
- Linux, shell scripting, version control
- Development of analytics - based on REST API services
- Experience with cloud-providers - AWS, MS Azure, Google
- SQL and NoSQL databases usage
Nice to have (not necessary) would be if you have an experience with…
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Time series databases
- Practical experience with reinforcement learning (even advanced process control or trading - any area - commodities, crypto, equities)
- Hadoop streaming-stack (Kafka, Spark/Flink)
What you can look for?
- small team
- international environment
- new project and a wide scope of the opportunity for you.
So, isn´t it exciting? Willing to také part in this project? Let´s know about yourselves. Please send us your CV. Looking forward.
Keywords: Machine Learning, Deep learning, Keras, Tensorflow, Python, learning, strojové učení, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Keras, Tensorflow, Python, learning, strojové učení, Prague machine learning, strojové učení Praha, Machine Learning Engineer